A cookie is known for being a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any website and this websiteis able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of a cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs.
Cookies used on this website
• To help us recognize you as a unique visitor when you return to our Website
• To allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests
• To avoid showing you the same advertisements repeatedly
• To develop leads for our internal sales group and our business partners and provide direct marketing communications to you if you have consented to receive such communications
• To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users interact with our site
• To help us improve the structure of our Website (we cannot identify you personally in this way)
• To protect the security of our Website
Two types of cookies may be used on our Websites: session cookies (which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site) and persistent cookies (which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer, though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
How to disable cookies in your browser
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, as well as delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled/deleted. If you do not know how to disable or delete cookies for the browser you are using, you should select ‘cookies’ in the Help function of your browser to get more information.
What will happen if you disable cookies?
Please be aware that if you disable cookies some features of this Site may not function properly or may be slower if you disable cookies. Furthermore, we may be unable to optimize your visit to our website and certain features may not be available (such as the one of “Keeping you logged in”.
Private Policy/cookies updates and changes